My foot and ankle are doing so much better, thank goodness. I really only had two rough days - Wednesday and Thursday. By Friday, I was starting to move around more (especially thanks to my awesome brace!). I'm still sore but doing so much better.
For a couple of days, I had gathered some pillows and had a spot on the couch for me to put my foot up. I think this little invader may have used it more than I did:
For a couple of days, I had gathered some pillows and had a spot on the couch for me to put my foot up. I think this little invader may have used it more than I did:
On the day of my 3D ultrasound, I ran into my midwife's nurse and told her what happened. She warned me that it's unlikely my ankle will fully heal until I have the baby because of the extra weight and the fact that I'm still getting bigger. Her advice was to be really careful with it, so I'm doing my best to do what she said, although it's really hard to take it easy when you have a 2-year-old to chase after! But I'm doing what I can. Guess I have to give up the jogging for now (feel free to laugh heartily at that one).
But I have to say that Eric has been a big help around here and seems to have even caught my nesting bug! He's been organizing and doing laundry and all sorts of little things around the house that have been awesome. Love it!
Asher had croup over the weekend, and now it's turned into a hearty cough (Update: now full-blown cold). We're just a mess over here! Looks like we'll both be taking it easy this week! :)
But I have to say that Eric has been a big help around here and seems to have even caught my nesting bug! He's been organizing and doing laundry and all sorts of little things around the house that have been awesome. Love it!
Asher had croup over the weekend, and now it's turned into a hearty cough (Update: now full-blown cold). We're just a mess over here! Looks like we'll both be taking it easy this week! :)

2 comments:
I'm glad you and Asher are starting to recover!
Feel better Asher-man!!!!! We miss hanging out!!!!!!! I'm glad your ankle is mending and I hope Dee is wrong in your case and in a couple of weeks you'll say "what ankle accident?" :) It COULD happen with pregnancy brain being what it is and all.
Post a Comment