Here I am at 32 weeks!
And for comparison, here I was at 32 weeks when I was pregnant with Asher:
I have been feeling like I am bigger this time around, but when I compare the pictures, it looks like I am pretty much the same. When I look ahead and see how much I grew in those final weeks, I have a silent panic attack. Although, I never got massively huge (just uncomfortable really), so I am grateful for that. Here's knocking on wood! My pictures only go up to 37 weeks since I had Asher at 38 weeks on the nose. I'm very interested to see what happens this time around!
And for comparison, here I was at 32 weeks when I was pregnant with Asher:
I have been feeling like I am bigger this time around, but when I compare the pictures, it looks like I am pretty much the same. When I look ahead and see how much I grew in those final weeks, I have a silent panic attack. Although, I never got massively huge (just uncomfortable really), so I am grateful for that. Here's knocking on wood! My pictures only go up to 37 weeks since I had Asher at 38 weeks on the nose. I'm very interested to see what happens this time around!My weight gain is pretty much on target with last time as well. I've gained a total of 13 pounds as of last Thursday (that was before birthday cake, however!). If you count my 6 pound weight loss, it would be 19 pounds, but who wants to do that? I'm going with net gain over here please. So, with around 8 weeks to go, unless things go completely crazy (which is entirely possible), I should end up with a weight gain of around 25 pounds or so, which would be perfect if that is what happens!
My blood pressure has been very low during my whole pregnancy. I've always been pretty low, but a couple of times during this pregnancy, it's been super low. You don't really do anything for that except increase your fluids. The usual concern is over high blood pressure, not low (grateful that it's not high for sure!). A few weeks ago, I was feeling light-headed here and there but haven't had any problems with that lately.
Other than that, we're chugging right along! This baby is getting very crowded in there - can't wait to see how much she ends up weighing!
Other than that, we're chugging right along! This baby is getting very crowded in there - can't wait to see how much she ends up weighing!
3 comments:
You really look great and I agree that your belly looks very similar to last time. You're almost there!
You look amazing! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you. And wow, I cannot believe how little weight you have gained. SO jealous!
You're such a cute pregnant chick! You look great!!!!!
Post a Comment