Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moving On Up

There are changes going on around here! We decided that rather than move all of the baby furniture out of Asher's current bedroom and into the office, that we would instead keep that room as the nursery and make the office into Asher's new room. The past few weeks have been busy as we moved the office out of its current location and then bought and put together a new bed, dresser, and bookshelf for Asher. We've also really been talking up his new "big boy room" and getting him excited about it.

His room is looking pretty good. The bed is beautiful, and we found a dresser that I think matches really well. Today, we finally got a few things up on the walls. There's still a few more things to do, but it's done for the most part. Asher really loves his new room, and one of his favorite things to do is for all of us to hang out on his bed (it gets a little crowded, needless to say!).

Here's Asher on the first night the bed was set up. He was in heaven!

Here's the rest of the room:


I've also gotten all of his clothes and closet belongings transferred over to the new room. The only thing left for him to do is actually sleep in there! It feels so good to get things more organized. It really satisfies those nesting cravings!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I think his furniture all looks great!

Jen said...

Love that bed. Gorgeous!

I suddenly have a hunch, I think I know what you're having!!!!

Lea said...

Oh do you now, missy? :)