Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Bro in Training

Asher loves babies. He really loves them. Even when we walk down the baby aisle at Target, Asher goes nuts at all the pictures of the babies everywhere! He notices them on TV, in books, and in stores.

When one of my friends had a baby this past March, it was love at first sight for Asher. Ever since then, the love has not waned. Whenever we see baby Nevie and her big brother, Asher is always more excited to see the baby than his playmate (sorry, Corben!).

So when another friend just had a baby recently, I was curious to see how he would react and if he would be as interested. And yes, he is definitely very thrilled about baby April! Recently, he finally got the chance to hold her. He could have held that baby all day!
And when her big sister wanted a turn, Asher was none too happy to let her go and had to keep a hand on her anyway.I just know that Asher will be such a great big brother, and I can't wait to see him in action!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Your either going to have the best helper ever, or your going to have to watch him like a hawk because you're going to have the best "helper" ever! (Probably a little of both!)

katina said...

haha, I love that picture of April. :)

Jen said...

I can't wait to see him in action either! You know what else I can't wait for? Finding out about this boy/girl thing!!!!!!! :) Such suspense, it's killing me!

Lea said...

Just two more weeks - you're almost there! :)