Weight: 24 pounds, 6.4 ounces (78% - he's really dropped! He was in the 91% at 9 months. This is good news - he's finally slowing down!)
Height: 31 inches (89%)
And all you need to know about his head size is that it's off the charts. Literally. The pediatrician said that it's because he's the son of a Neurologist. All those big brains I guess!
What I found interesting is that his very first appointment after birth was on 8/28/07, and he was 78% for weight (he was in the 90-100% for the next several months), and he is exactly that same percentage again a year later. You've come full circle, my friend!
And here's the (slightly less) big boy now today at Little Bigg Town, a place with attractions for toddlers:

Future firemen!

Exploring a giant book.

This place is fun! Let's come here again!
And here's the (slightly less) big boy now today at Little Bigg Town, a place with attractions for toddlers:
Future firemen!
Exploring a giant book.
This place is fun! Let's come here again!
2 comments:
Lookin good Asher, looking good!
There are smarts in that noggin. Like I said the other day - if he had a teeny head & the same weight and stuff then he'd look funny so count your blessings I guess! He's such a sweetie!!!!!!!
Post a Comment