Last night, a group of us gathered together at our friends' (Jen, Brad, Corben, and Nevie) favorite pub to wish them a fond farewell before they head off to California today to start a new adventure. It was a mixture of laughter and tears, but it was a good time for all. It was great to get together one last time to hang out, eat some good food, and to watch the kids play (they all seemed to have a really good time!).
Here are some of the highlights of the evening:
Megan, Alison, Lea, and Jen
The second generation of kiddos - all girls! Nevie, Ava, and April (with Lily peeking in)
Asher and Lily being silly.
Asher and Lily danced together. It was the cutest thing ever!
Asher and Corben had a heart-to-heart.
And then they shared some love.This coming week is going to be hard, especially when Asher asks to see Corben and Nevie. At least my webcam is on order so that we can have virtual playdates! Man we're sure going to miss those guys. But we wish them all the best!
I think I'd better break out the kleenex. I feel the waterworks coming!
I think I'd better break out the kleenex. I feel the waterworks coming!
1 comment:
The kids really did have fun together (and so did the adults.) I am glad there was a special occasion to mark these special friends new adventure!
Post a Comment