A Journey Through Mommyhood and Beyond
How cool is that!!! I just turned the heater on for the first time yesterday. Our warm holidays just don't seem like a true Christmas season. But I think I'd want your weather for about a week, then I'd be ready for Phoenix again! :)
It was pretty...while it lasted anyway. Great pictures! What do you think the kidlets will think of the snow? Will they care? Can't wait to see!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How cool is that!!! I just turned the heater on for the first time yesterday. Our warm holidays just don't seem like a true Christmas season. But I think I'd want your weather for about a week, then I'd be ready for Phoenix again! :)
It was pretty...while it lasted anyway. Great pictures! What do you think the kidlets will think of the snow? Will they care? Can't wait to see!
Post a Comment