Five years ago today, Eric and I got married on the beach in Maui, Hawaii. It was an amazing place for both a wedding and a honeymoon. Since that perfect day, we've naturally seen our share of ups and downs. And having a baby is almost like starting over again and re-learning how to be a couple with a third needy (but adored) partner. It's quite a challenge! But once you come out the other side, you realize that your bond is even stronger and that there's nothing you can't handle.Friday, November 21, 2008
5 Years
Five years ago today, Eric and I got married on the beach in Maui, Hawaii. It was an amazing place for both a wedding and a honeymoon. Since that perfect day, we've naturally seen our share of ups and downs. And having a baby is almost like starting over again and re-learning how to be a couple with a third needy (but adored) partner. It's quite a challenge! But once you come out the other side, you realize that your bond is even stronger and that there's nothing you can't handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! Are you going to renew your vows in a few more years back in Hawaii with your eight, I mean one or two kids like John and Kate!? And if you do, can I come!?
Happy Anniversary you guys!!!!!!
Post a Comment