
Ava's walking has completely taken off. Just in the past couple of weeks, walking has become her preferred method of getting around. She still falls occasionally, but she usually picks herself right back up and keeps on going. We went to the Children's Museum last week, and she walked pretty much the whole time! The crazy part is that she doesn't care if I am right by her at all - if I hadn't kept a close eye on her, she would have been out of my sight pretty quickly. That's my fearless girl for sure!
And here are some other recent pictures:




And here is my budding photographer! Asher actually takes some really good pictures!
And also, Ava finally got her first tooth last week. Better late than never!
2 comments:
The tumbles can be tough when they are still learning. But it will be nice to have her out of the dirt this summer I bet!
Ava is absolutely beautiful. *cluck*
Post a Comment