Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful

I'm so thankful for my beautiful, healthy, sweet, and hilarious children (even though my poor babies both have colds right now). For my super hard-working husband who, even when he's totally exhausted, plays with his kids and helps out around the house. For my parents, who I now get to see on a regular basis and are always a major bright spot in my day. For my brother and sister-in-law and my niece, who I also get to see regularly and make us moving here totally worth it. For my other brothers, whom I hardly see but still love. For my in-laws, who are always ready and willing to babysit and help us out.

For all my wonderful friends out there. Love you guys! And to our friends, Paula and Christina, who traveled here from Colorado to spend the holiday with us. They got in at 2am yesterday and still came over, and Paula cooked up some Thanksgiving sides, took Asher shopping, and then she bought us dinner! Come visit more often please! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you have lots to be thankful for as well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the post! God bless you in all you do. Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!