But on to what Ava is up to these days...
*At 8 months, she loves to babble and can say "Mama" sometimes.
*She really wants to crawl, but she hasn't quite figured it out just yet and ends up on her stomach after a bit. But she can really get around by reaching forward and scooting on her bottom, so I have to be careful about where I put her down!
*She loves to play with Asher. Just last night, Asher would bury his face in the pillow and make a loud noise. Ava started following suit and copied him exactly, and it was just about the cutest thing I ever saw! Now that she is getting older, it is getting so fun to watch them interact with each other more and more.
*Ava adores taking baths with Asher and cries every time I take her out.
*She loves to discover new "toys" and especially loves paper bags, tubes of mascara and lotion, and power cords.
*She loves to laugh and smile.
*Ava loves to kick the covers off at night just like her big brother. Fortunately, I discovered the SleepSack and love it!
Life with Ava continues to be such a joy and delight for all of us, and I am so grateful for her every single day!
4 comments:
Oooooo I just love her!!! What a super cute outfit!!! Weren't we just reading about her turning 6 months?! Where does time go!?!!!! She is sooooo cute!!!!! Can't wait to see you all in just a little over a week!!!
Wow, I can't believe she is getting so big already!!!
Wow her skin is looking so beautiful (and those cheeks!)
She's so precious! Love her little cheeks. Oh she's sucks her thumb how cute!
Post a Comment