Hooray! Welcome baby Ava! What a beautiful name. Glad to hear everyone is doing great. Asher looks like the proudest big brother ever! Congratulations to your beautiful family!
Congratulations! What a gorgeous baby girl! I love that dark hair!! Can't wait for the details, I know it will be awhile as you have your hands very full...good luck in the coming weeks and try to get some sleep when you can! :)
(Oh, and how cool, we both had our daughters on our actual due date!!)
I am so happy for you!!!! She's absolutely scrumptious! Asher looks so very proud. A real live baby of his own now! Can't wait to snuggle her some more. :)
6 comments:
Hooray! Welcome baby Ava! What a beautiful name. Glad to hear everyone is doing great. Asher looks like the proudest big brother ever! Congratulations to your beautiful family!
Congratulations! What a gorgeous baby girl! I love that dark hair!! Can't wait for the details, I know it will be awhile as you have your hands very full...good luck in the coming weeks and try to get some sleep when you can! :)
(Oh, and how cool, we both had our daughters on our actual due date!!)
Love that last picture, looks a lot like one I have of my girls! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Congrats!
Love love love!
I am so happy for you!!!! She's absolutely scrumptious! Asher looks so very proud. A real live baby of his own now! Can't wait to snuggle her some more. :)
Post a Comment