Saturday, March 14, 2009

Swim With the Fishes

We took our first trip to the Denver Aquarium today. The minute we got inside, Asher naturally wanted to get right out of his stroller to walk around. Being able to stroll freely was definitely the highlight for him, in addition to eating snacks the whole time. Ah yes, the life of an 18-month-old. Walking and eating is about all you need at that age. We definitely look forward to returning when he's a little older and will maybe be slightly more interested in the huge shark or tiger rather than his Kix cereal. Here are some highlights nonetheless:
Eric and Asher pose with the Orangutan (Asher was immediately annoyed at being held because just wanted to get down already!)
Jellyfish!Fishies.Hmmm....I suppose I could check out some fish while I devour my snack.
Me and Asher (still with the cup)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Isn't that a cool place?! As we were going through it on Friday I kept thinking "this would be a great place to bring all three little munchkins" Hooray for some vacation time for the dads huh?!