Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twilight

It's official. I have succumbed to the madness and obsession that is Twilight. I held off for quite a while. Surely I would not really enjoy a book about teenagers and vampires, right? So very, very wrong. I finally requested it for my birthday and read the book in three days flat. I simply could not put it down. Apparently, I'm all about teen angst and blood-sucking. Just so deliciously good. Now I'm ready to begin the second book of the series!

I do have just one question...Is it wrong to have a crush on a fictional vampire?

3 comments:

The Maples said...

Ha ha! I am on book 3 right now, about 200 pages in. I just started the series about 2 weeks ago. It's a good one. I'm excited to see how it all turns out! But, whatever will I do with myself once it's over??? :)

katina said...

psh, it is ABSOLUTELY okay for you to have a crush on a fictional vampire.

Do you like vampire shows too? if so, then I recommend the now-defunct "Moonlight" you might be able to get it still on CBS.com.

Katie Tan said...

It's too late you've been "sucked" in teehee! I read all 4 in about 2 weeks! That's a lot of reading for someone who doesn't read that much! I finished right before the movie came out and then had to wait. So now I am just waiting for the next book or movie. It's torture. Enjoy the rest of them!