A Journey Through Mommyhood and Beyond
I love that first picture!!! He looks like a grown-up! Like a little attorney or something.
HE'S HUGE!!! Good standin', big man!
LOL!! Love the caption on the first picture. What is it about remotes?!? Ben loves them too. All the buttons I suppose. =)
I look at the first picture and think it looks more like he's saying "And I says to Mable, "Mable, get me a coke!""
Mable? That went over my head...
Yeah, I don't really know where the whole "so I says to Mable (Mabel? May-belle?), 'Mable, get me _____'" I just know that one of my friends always did it while affecting a southern accent.
Had to weigh in on the Mabel thing...http://www.ubersite.com/m/80672
Thanks for clarying, Brenda. It seems like every reference I don't get is Simpsons-based! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love that first picture!!! He looks like a grown-up! Like a little attorney or something.
HE'S HUGE!!! Good standin', big man!
LOL!! Love the caption on the first picture. What is it about remotes?!? Ben loves them too. All the buttons I suppose. =)
I look at the first picture and think it looks more like he's saying "And I says to Mable, "Mable, get me a coke!""
Mable? That went over my head...
Yeah, I don't really know where the whole "so I says to Mable (Mabel? May-belle?), 'Mable, get me _____'" I just know that one of my friends always did it while affecting a southern accent.
Had to weigh in on the Mabel thing...
http://www.ubersite.com/m/80672
Thanks for clarying, Brenda. It seems like every reference I don't get is Simpsons-based! :)
Post a Comment