Friday, July 25, 2008

First Haircut

The little man's hair has been getting a little scraggly, so I whipped out the clippers to give him a little trim. It was pretty traumatic for him, and he cried and clung to me, but at least it was over quickly and looks pretty good if I say so myself! It's hard to believe that Asher needs a haircut, especially since it seems like just yesterday he was our little bald eagle.

This was Asher in December (4 months old). What a cutie! This was the first photo of him just starting to sit up:


And here is Asher today (11 months old!) after his haircut, standing on his own and everything. My how my little boy is growing up so fast! (His face is a little broken out after trying a new food. Darn food allergies!) But still quite the cutie pie nonetheless!

3 comments:

The Maples said...

You never would believe how hard it is to give an 11 month old a haircut, would you? It takes 2 of us to cut Ben's hair, and he's got quite a mop on him so it's quite a job! Good job on the cut. Looks great! =)

Jennifer said...

When I first saw picture number 1 I thought "oh my god, you shaved his head!" but then I read further. :) Great job! :) I definately thought a haircut would be easier than it really is!

katina said...

I, like Jennie, thought you shaved his head. and I said to myself "wow, when she meant she gave him a haircut, she really gave him a haircut!"