I am so lucky when it comes to my friends, and do you know why? We moved 4 months ago, and in that time, I've had not one, not two, not three, but four friends from Colorado come to visit! Is that incredible or what? When people talked about coming to visit, I was never sure how many of them would actually make it. I knew they wanted to, but I also know that they have kids and busy lives of their own, so I wasn't going to hold it against them if it just didn't happen for a while, if at all. But dude, all these people within 4 months of us moving? I am seriously so impressed!
Our latest visitor was here last weekend. Megan, who has three kids, left two of them at home and brought her 4 1/2 month old baby, Jack. Jack is so cute and smiley, and we had a great time hanging out and talking (when we could), going to the zoo, and we even managed to get my parents to babysit so we could go see a movie!
Megan basically traded the madness of her own house for the craziness at mine, but she was a trooper through it all, and Asher really enjoyed her playing with him and was sad to see her go.
We had a great time, and it was so wonderful to see her and spend a few days with her!
1 comment:
I haven't seen Megan in a while, she is looking great!
I'm so glad you've gotten to have all these visitors. It sure makes it a little less hard of a transition I bet!
Post a Comment