I think it's safe to say that Fall has arrived around here. Or is it winter? I'm really not sure which it is when, on the last official day of summer, our high was 49 (which happened early this morning, and it was in the 30s for most of the day), and we even got snow! Of course, with the crazy and erratic Colorado weather system, it could still be back in the 70s by next week...but it is still feeling very Fall-esque around here, and this happens to be my favorite time of year (without too much snow please!). My mom, who is still suffering through 100+ degree heat, nearly screamed today when I told her it was snowing. And then she sighed a deep sigh and wished she could wear a sweater for longer than one day a year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a great weekend. In case you couldn't tell from my recent posts, I've been feeling pretty tapped out. That tends to happen when Eric is on call during a weekend, and not feeling well certainly adds to it. It basically feels like two straight weeks without a break, and of course, it's way worse for him than it is for me. I'm not the one who has to go into the hospital a million times during the weekend, including the middle of the night. I know that it's very draining on him, and by the time this past Friday arrived, we were all more than ready for the weekend! We got lots of stuff done and also had time to just relax, and we all felt recharged by the time it was over.
And this boy also really enjoyed his fun, relaxing weekend! He was in good spirits and loved having lots of Daddy time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a great weekend. In case you couldn't tell from my recent posts, I've been feeling pretty tapped out. That tends to happen when Eric is on call during a weekend, and not feeling well certainly adds to it. It basically feels like two straight weeks without a break, and of course, it's way worse for him than it is for me. I'm not the one who has to go into the hospital a million times during the weekend, including the middle of the night. I know that it's very draining on him, and by the time this past Friday arrived, we were all more than ready for the weekend! We got lots of stuff done and also had time to just relax, and we all felt recharged by the time it was over.
And this boy also really enjoyed his fun, relaxing weekend! He was in good spirits and loved having lots of Daddy time!

3 comments:
This weekend felt like the first real weekend in a long time for me too (that didn't include illness or furniture rearranging) and I loved it. Glad you had a great time.
Also, the snow, STINKS!
OH, I am just imagining snuggling up on the couch under a blanket, perhaps a mug of cocoa in hand? Wish I was there!
I love this weather!!! It energizes me and makes me happy (not to mention productive!) ANYWAYS, even though it's Tuesday night and I'm late in commenting there's nothing like a relaxing weekend to get your week started off on the right foot. I'm glad you guys got to spend some quality time together!!!
Post a Comment