Well, things weren't really improving on the shoe front. It became obvious that those darling Stride Rites were just a little to clunky for the Ashermeister. So, I went on the hunt for a lighter but still fairly sturdy shoe. Enter Robeez Tredz. These are the older, more sophisticated cousin to Asher's soft Robeez that he just loves but is quickly outgrowing:

These are definitely slightly more expensive than is ideal but so worth it! They're still a little big for him, but so far can walk in them and likes them, so hooray!

These are much better! Thanks, Mommy!
In other news, Asher has decided that he needed to upgrade his mop to the real deal. He has now become obsessed with this mop:


Please don't mop the carpet, son!
3 comments:
Those shoes are very Asher - I'm glad he's not protesting shoes so much now.
Again, offer still stands for he and Corben to have mopping wars on my floors...
my coworker was joking this year that for Halloween he should have stuck a Swiffer handle to the kid's head and sticky taped a Swiffer sheet to his stomach since he, too, became obsessed with the Swiffer Mop.
They eventually hid the swiffer so the kid wouldn't see it and want it all the time. Now the problem is they can't find the swiffer.
I like the shoes! And as I sit here procrastinating on cleaning my floors, it doesn't sound half bad to have a little "helper" in the mix. Come over!
Post a Comment