Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Two-Step

On Monday, Asher took a couple of steps by himself! It was quite the momentous occasion. He hasn't really progressed beyond one or two steps since then (and will only do it when he's in the mood), but at least he's working on walking! We are very thrilled about this development.

Today, he was hopefully inspired by his walking girlfriend, Lily (she's an old pro now), and Corben, who is also starting to take steps by himself.

Here are Asher and Corben playing:


Trying to get a picture of the three kiddos certainly isn't as easy as it used to be! Asher was just full of big smiles today.


Asher just loves Corben's bountiful hair!

Hopefully I'll have more walking updates soon!

2 comments:

The Maples said...

Yay! Go Asher! That's so awesome! Aren't those just the cutest steps you've ever seen anyone take? =) Ben's walking around pretty well now, but he still isn't a pro. But I guess they'll both be running very soon! =)

Jennifer said...

You and me both sista! I'm sure they'll be running around before we know it and then we'll say "why were we in a hurry for them to walk". At least that's what I keep telling myself. :)