Saturday, October 4, 2008

Have A Seat

We bought Asher this totally cute chair from Pottery Barn Kids today. It was so adorable and fun, we couldn't resist. We first saw this chair when Lily became the proud owner of one (except hers is pink, naturally). We saw how much she loved it, and then Asher took it for a test drive in the store and seemed to enjoy it, so we decided it was a worthwhile purchase and something that he can use for quite a while. Asher is still figuring out what it's all about, but I know that once he does, he will be a big fan. It's the perfect size for a little one!


Trying it out for the first time.


It's fun to slide off this thing!

He also found some other uses for it:

It's good for leaning on while doing business on the cell phone.


And to push off of to practice standing.

No walking update yet - Asher is taking his sweet time, as he does in most things!

2 comments:

Alison said...

If Connie only knew what she started! I love the one you picked and I must say I've loved having it even though I was a doubter before we got it (how WILL a hot pink baby chair fit into my delicate decor sensibilities?) He looks very cute using his cell phone while resting on the chair, very grown up!

Jennifer said...

Yes, Connie started a trend...we should be sporting a red one around Christmastime. :) I too love the pictures of him conducting business. The chair is multifunctional. Cute pics!!