If you want to render your calculator useless, just let your baby play with it. He got a hold of it this morning, and I let him have it for just a couple minutes (which led to 30 minutes of us trying to fix it). Just enough time to do some major damage. Somehow he managed to get it to round so that when you're trying to balance your checkbook, you may have a little more or less change than you thought you did. It's just money. Exactness doesn't really matter.
And there have been a number of times when I am trying to type on the computer with him on my lap (big mistake, right?), and even though he can hardly reach anything, he manages to delete everything I've typed or change the font size. And then I have no idea what he did, and it can take me a while to figure out how to fix it.
Maybe they should change that show title to, "Are you smarter than an 8 month old?" Apparently not.
3 comments:
Even worse then that - my cats are always sitting on my laptop and messing everything up! I come back to find strange websites open and weird settings I've never seen. Just another little protest I suppose! :)
Don't you remember the commercials they used to have on TV? The ones where the husband and wife can't figure out how to fix their computer, and their 3-yr-old comes up and starts whacking the keyboard with a toy hammer and it magically fixes everything? I'm telling you, pretty soon we're going to be birthing androids.
Yeah, my "enter" key has never been the same since Corben popped it off. Also, keep the cell phones away. He sucked on my moms long enough so she couldn't hear out of the ear-piece anymore...oops! Good thing she loves him so much!!!!
Like you said who needs exactness when you're doing your bills...as long as it's in your favor of course!
Post a Comment