A Journey Through Mommyhood and Beyond
I love Asher's naughty devil-may-care expression in the first one! Very james bond. :) Beautiful kids, Lea, although that's no surprise with the genetic pool they received!
Oh look at Ava holding her head up, BIG GIRL!!! So cute, love your pictures....are they with the fancy new camera??? :)
I meant to say today that Asher looks like he's grown to me. He's really looking like a little boy! Your new camera looks great!
oh wow, look at those eyes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Asher's naughty devil-may-care expression in the first one! Very james bond. :)
Beautiful kids, Lea, although that's no surprise with the genetic pool they received!
Oh look at Ava holding her head up, BIG GIRL!!! So cute, love your pictures....are they with the fancy new camera??? :)
I meant to say today that Asher looks like he's grown to me. He's really looking like a little boy! Your new camera looks great!
oh wow, look at those eyes!
Post a Comment