Third and final trimester. Moving right along....and starting to think "12 weeks more?! Really?" Although I don't feel fully emotionally or mentally ready, physically, I am definitely getting there...
Although I do still feel great and am cherishing these last few weeks or days or what have you until I feel ginormous!
Although some days, I already feel pretty freaking huge, I gotta say (I don't care what you say, I do!). Some of my maternity shirts have started to get too short or ride up too easily, so I have begun to embrace the stretchy, gathered sides (also known as ruching I found out - see above for an example). I'm not sure if those weren't around when I was pregnant with Asher or if I just never went that route, but these are a first for me, and I absolutely love them! They are especially perfect for this part of pregnancy I have to say.I have entered the part of pregnancy where I now have to go in for my OB appointments every 2 weeks, and this blows my mind that I am already at that point. My mom will be visiting next week and will be able to go to my next appointment, so I am very excited about that!
And the week after I will be fortunate enough to have a 3D ultrasound! The OB practice I go to offers a complimentary one to all of their patients, and this will be my first time experiencing that (I didn't start going there in time with Asher to have that done), so I am very much looking forward to it.
I suppose I should get back to my cleaning and start my baking since the in-laws arrive tomorrow! I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Ah! You are officially the cutest preggo ever. You can't be 28 weeks, you are so tiny, girl. Congrats congrats congrats!
Yipppeeeeeeeeee!!! You look so great! I'm glad that shirt is working for you and man oh man isn't that rouching the best?! Can't wait to meet that little miss!
I can't believe there are only 12 weeks left! (It goes by much faster from my perspective, doesn't it!) You look awesome!
Post a Comment