We are blessed with good health. Yes, A has eczema and food allergies, but it could be so much worse! There are babies out there with horrible, life-threatening illnesses, and I know that A's eczema and allergies will heal. I am so thankful that he has been healthy since day one and is obviously thriving (have you seen this child??).
I am so glad that Eric has a good job that pays our bills (and there are a lot of those let me tell you!). Even though his job is stressful, he is in a profession that should always provide a solid career (until we win the lottery and he retires) and will always take care of us. I appreciate his hard work every day. Without him, I wouldn't be able to be a stay at home mom.
I have an amazing family who is always there for us and provides excellent support. They are the best!
I have fabulous friends, both here and far away, and I love all of them dearly. Good girlfriends are like gold!
We live in a wonderful house in a good neighborhood with great neighbors in a nice city, and for all of that I am thankful.
We have not been using the steroid cream at all on A's face, and yet it is healing through the homeopathy and my diet (the above picture is from a couple days ago, and it's looking much better). I am so elated to see improvement!
There are so many blessings in life, and it's good to take a moment to cherish them all and remember how fortunate we are.
1 comment:
You truly are a lucky mommy! :) One of these days I'm sure you're going to look back and all these rashes and allergies will be a blur of first year tribulations.
Today I put Corben in his crib for a nap and he was just smiling and giggling at me as I lay him down. It was the funniest thing for him to be so happy for a nap. Kids that have to go to day care are happy too but I'm sure a day care worker could care less if the babies are so happy that they fall asleep with smiles on their faces. We have one of the hardest jobs but so fun too if you take the time to find joy in the littlest spots.
Post a Comment