It's hard to believe that half a year has passed since A was born and our world was completely transformed. What an amazing rollercoaster these past few months have been! We enjoy each day more and more, and I love how his laughter fills the room from being tickled or playing peekaboo. What a thrill it is to have this little guy in our lives!
So today we found out the official stats of this boy's amazing growth:
Length: 28.5 inches! (98%)
Weight: 20 lbs 9.6 oz (95%)
Head Circum: 18.3 inches (99%)
You can pick your jaw up off the floor now!
This boy is an overachiever! His weight percentile actually went down - at 4 months he was 100%! A has been at at the top of his game since birth, and I think the trend is continuing. As his pediatrician says, he is living up to his "genetic potential." Of course, it's hard to say if this dramatic growth will continue or if he will slow down at some point (I'm sure that's bound to happen at some point), but for now we will adore every thigh roll.
Here is the cute picture of the day:
Elephant In the Mouth
(as opposed to Monkey On My Back)
2 comments:
Slowing down by 2%? Come on Asher, get with the program! I can't wait to compare stats, our 9 month appointment is next Monday.
Hooray for Asher!!!! Maybe he'll be a very famous football star one of these days! A healthy little punkin' that's always great news!!!!
Post a Comment