If you read my blog, I'd love to hear from you! Thank you to my faithful commentators - I love to know what people think about my posts. So, please don't forget to leave a comment with your thoughts!
Getting people to comment is harder then you think. Every once and a while I get a comment from someone very unexpected (a cousin, my parents friends, etc) that says "I read your blog all the time." I always think "you do!?"
That's funny, I wish everyone who read our blog commented too. :) My mom apparently didn't get too big of a kick out of the Business Time video as we did and she was like "I tell all of my friends to look at my adorable grandbaby and what will they think when they see that?" My reply was that I'm sorry that her friends don't have a sense of humor because it's stinkin' hilarious and we only want funny people lookin at our kid anyway - eh just kidding about the last part. Life is too short not to laugh right?
2 comments:
I think you're swell! :)
Getting people to comment is harder then you think. Every once and a while I get a comment from someone very unexpected (a cousin, my parents friends, etc) that says "I read your blog all the time." I always think "you do!?"
I think you're da bomb. And I read your blog.
That's funny, I wish everyone who read our blog commented too. :) My mom apparently didn't get too big of a kick out of the Business Time video as we did and she was like "I tell all of my friends to look at my adorable grandbaby and what will they think when they see that?" My reply was that I'm sorry that her friends don't have a sense of humor because it's stinkin' hilarious and we only want funny people lookin at our kid anyway - eh just kidding about the last part. Life is too short not to laugh right?
Post a Comment