Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Asher is Three!

My first-born child is three years old today and that just blows me away. Asher is such an expressive, articulate, strong-willed, loving, and entertaining little boy, and we love him so. Over the past year, he has really learned how to express himself, both through speaking so well and also throwing tantrums. He also became a big brother, and he really excels at that especially. He has discovered the world of movies and the toys that come along with it (i.e. Toy Story, Cars, Thomas, etc.).

I just don't know what else to say except that I am so very lucky to have such a healthy, amazing child. SO LUCKY.

Happy 3rd birthday to my wonderful Asher!

3 comments:

Meg said...

writing with one hand, but happy bday asher!!! Love you!!!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!! I could see the pictures/video because my phones internet was pouting BUT I know he is just the cutest little guy!!!!!!!!! Give him a ginormous hug from me, a big ol' tackle from Corben, and a touch of attitude from Nevie. We love you!!!!!!

alison said...

Happy Day Asher!