Is it just me or does it seem like there is some kind of baby boom going on? Because there are pregnant ladies everywhere and babies popping out left and right! I have a friend who is due 3 days before me, and she has two friends who are due any day now. I have another friend who was due two weeks after me who just had her baby girl (a little early but she's doing great), and two other friends who are in their 2nd trimesters, and then there's a blog I read for a lady who was going into labor. Plus some other friends on Facebook who are about to pop. The list goes on and on! Plus, everywhere I go, there seems to be at least a couple, if not a few, baby bumps!
Over here, I am obviously still pregnant. I have entered the phase that is technically considered "full-term," although I'd prefer that she doesn't make her grand entrance just yet. Eric would prefer that she wait until my actual due date because it would make things at work much easier. On the one hand, another 3 weeks sounds so fast, but on the other hand, three more weeks? Really? I am definitely willing to endure at least another week or two of discomfort, insomnia, exhaustion, and a million bathroom runs a day, but 3 or more weeks? Hmm...I know I can do it if necessary - the end is near!
My midwife checked me this past Friday, and no progress yet, so stay tuned!
Over here, I am obviously still pregnant. I have entered the phase that is technically considered "full-term," although I'd prefer that she doesn't make her grand entrance just yet. Eric would prefer that she wait until my actual due date because it would make things at work much easier. On the one hand, another 3 weeks sounds so fast, but on the other hand, three more weeks? Really? I am definitely willing to endure at least another week or two of discomfort, insomnia, exhaustion, and a million bathroom runs a day, but 3 or more weeks? Hmm...I know I can do it if necessary - the end is near!
My midwife checked me this past Friday, and no progress yet, so stay tuned!
2 comments:
Well last time you went from 0 to baby in a week so anything can happen! I agree there are pregnancies and babies everywhere!
Well, apparently that hasn't really hit Texas yet...but I do remember looking around last spring and being like "When did everyone get pregnant?"
Post a Comment