
Not only do I have a fantastic dad (who is now an amazing grandpa), but I am also so fortunate to have a husband who loves being a dad. Eric loves to play with Asher and tickle him and play hide-and-seek. We recently bought a basketball hoop, and Eric is eagerly trying to teach Asher how to shoot hoops (and hopefully make him a college basketball star in the process!). When I look to the years ahead, I see lots of ball playing in their future. I see a father who will always be interested in his son and attentive to his needs and desires, whatever they may be.
Eric loves to cuddle with Asher and get as many hugs and kisses as possible, but Asher is still definitely a "Mama's Boy," so Eric doesn't always get all the love he desires. But it's still quite obvious that Asher adores his daddy, and I know the days of being "Daddy's Boy" are right around the corner.
Happy Father's Day!
Eric loves to cuddle with Asher and get as many hugs and kisses as possible, but Asher is still definitely a "Mama's Boy," so Eric doesn't always get all the love he desires. But it's still quite obvious that Asher adores his daddy, and I know the days of being "Daddy's Boy" are right around the corner.
Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
Maybe the Daddy love happens after age two. In the last few weeks Lily has been all about giving Daddy unsolicited affection! Happy Father's Day Eric!
Post a Comment